[Koha] Regarding duplicate overdue notices

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Dec 15 00:03:11 NZDT 2018

Hi Suresh,

I assume that you are using the DUE letter in your overdue notice
trigger configuration?

Then this could be why you are seeing multiple notices with the same text:

DUE is one of the harcoded letter codes used by the advanced_notices.pl
script. If you have patrons that have checked the "Item due" notice in
their patron account, the notice will be sent once the item is due and
then again when the notice is triggered by your overdue notice
configuration.

The easiest way around this would be to use another letter code for
overdues. In the sample data it's ODUE, but it can be anything.

Hope this helps,

Katrin