[Koha] Circulation timestamps

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Dec 14 01:15:29 NZDT 2018

Hi Hugh,

we have seen some weird behavior with the timestamps and self checks
too. I agree that it should be the same date and time in both tables,
but I think we might want the time of the self check, not the server
time. I think using the time and date the self check transmits via SIP2
could be a feature. It could be needed for things like offline
circulation to work correctly where the transactions are sent to Koha at
a later point in time after the connection has been lost.

Some SIP2 experts might have better insight.

Katrin