[Koha] quotation marks not displaying correctly

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Dec 13 10:49:23 NZDT 2018

Thanks!  I've got an image of the problem, I'll add it to the bug report.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142