[Koha] Load Balancing with Koha

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Dec 8 03:58:15 NZDT 2018

hello,

wow, did you need load balancing for performance reasons, or was it just
by choice ?

We're supporting a library that has 1M biblios, 1.7M items, 300+ issues
and 70k+ patrons, and they don't need load balancing at all. It's hosted
on their platform, virtualised with VMWare. They had to tweak some
things to get good performances, and that's it, it works !

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques