[Koha] Adding pre-defined Manual Invoice Types

Joe Sikowitz joe at flo.org
Fri Dec 7 03:09:45 NZDT 2018

Hi Admire,

There is an authorized value field called MANUAL_INV. You can add the types
there. Here is what the 18.05 manual says about adding a default amount:

The value set as the Authorized value for the MANUAL_INV authorized value
category will appear as the Description and the Authorized value
description will be used as the amount. Enter monetary amounts in the
description without currency symbols.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Joe