[Koha] Recover koha-shell user password

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:00:07 NZST 2018

Hi

I upgraded 17.05 to its latest main version and in the log there is this
warning:

WARNING: Bug 18811 fixed an inconsistency in the visibility settings for
authority frameworks. It is recommended that you run script
misc/maintenance/auth_show_hidden_data.pl to check if you have data in
hidden fields and adjust your frameworks accordingly to prevent data loss
when editing such records.

For running it, I need to first set koha env so I tried to run

sudo koha-shell INSTANCE

but it ask me for a password. Where can I get/recover this password?

Regards,

Alvaro