[Koha] Encoding and Character Sets in Koha

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sat Aug 25 04:11:33 NZST 2018

Recorded "El Halcon Maltés" is presented as "El halcon Maltš"

Bad viewed with tested browsers:
M. Firefox: UTF-8 (no luck switching to central european ISO / Windows)
Gnu Icecat: UTF-8 (no luck switching to central european ISO / Windows)
Midori: Unicode (no luck switching to UTF-8 / ISO-8859-1)
Epiphany (Gnome web): (no idea but same bad characters)

El 24/08/18 a les 16:59, Michael Kuhn ha escrit: