[Koha] Unable to import marc into koha

Lisa Peel lpeel at swisseducation.com
Sat Aug 25 03:45:57 NZST 2018

Hi

I am also having the same issue with marc records importing fine but with no item details being imported and this is with 'check for embedded item record data' set to yes and 'how to process items' set to the option to always create item.

If anyone has any further help I would also appreciate it.

Regards

Lisa

Ms Lisa Peel, Head of Learning Resources, SEG Services
Swiss Education Group
Rue du Centre 1
CH-1820 Montreux, Switzerland

Mobile: +41 (0)79 228 0151
Email: lpeel at swisseducation.com
Skype: biblio1897 <skype://biblio1897>
Web: www.swisseducation.com <http://www.swisseducation.com/>
 <http://signature.swisseducation.com/link.php?l=SEG>
Confidentiality and Disclaimer:
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. Email messages are provided for
informational purposes, therefore the sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.