[Koha] Send all notices to all available eMail addresses

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 02:04:54 NZST 2018

Hi

Do it the hardway?

Koha "borrowers" table define the email field as a long text. This means it
accept any character. Therefore you might enter the info directly to the DB
jumping over Koha... this can be done with a script to automate the
process...

Then would need to test if koha email processing does not broke with
this... also, once changed, what happens if you want to edit the borrower,
will koha accept the double email address or it will reject it and you will
need to use your script again to re-update the email?

Obviously, jumping over Koha interface and access DB directly have its
risks...

Better to open a bug request and see if developers buy it and find an
option.

Regards,

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com