[Koha] Optional authority control in MARC21 700 field

Rubén Fernández Asensio enseikou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 02:39:30 NZST 2018

Thanks, that's a good compromise and I'll implement it eventually. In
the meantime, I've decided I'll create different frameworks with
different constraints to get our catalogers into the custom of assessing
in advance whether they should create authorities.

El 23/08/18 a les 14:51, Caroline Cyr-La-Rose ha escrit: