[Koha] Login proplem

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Aug 17 03:37:08 NZST 2018

Hi Arshad,

What's the value of the system preference FailedLoginAttempts?
The number of login attempts are stored in the table
borrowers.login_attempts, when it reaches the value of the syspref, the
account is locked. You should reset the password, or manually adjust these
values to unlock it.

Regards,
Jonathan