[Koha] Arabic Koha 18.05 User Manuals are readily available for Koha Users worldwide

Massoud Alshareef massoud at kwareict.com
Thu Aug 16 22:28:32 NZST 2018

Hello Anthony,

I am coping Dina Hashim, our Koha translation manager, to get her feed back
on the Koha manual translation.

The Arabic translation files for Koha 18.05 (
http://translate.koha-community.org/ar/18.05/) hae already been complete
before 18.05 launching date if I can recall.

BTW, the page you have sent (http://translate.koha-
community.org/ar/man18.05/) has to do Koha manual, and to my knowledge, we
have not been involved directly in its translation unless the text here are
copied from the translation files we translated (
http://translate.koha-community.org/ar/18.05/).

Please advice.

Thanks,
Massoud M. AlShareef,

                         عالم الانجازات ينحاز دوماً مع المتفائلين
The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist!

KnowledgeWare Technologies
(P.O.Box 241619, Riyadh 11322)

3671 Shaikh Abdullah Ben Almakhthoub St.
(Offie #6, 1st Floor, Naeem Al Jihany Bld,)
Al Wady Dist., Riyadh 13313-7555
kingdom Saudi Arabia
Cel: +966 505 307 267
Email:        massoud at kwareict.com
Website:    www.kwareict.com
Blog:          blog.maktabat-guides.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This communication and any attachments hereto contain
information that may be privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure, and may be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, as well as other applicable laws. The information is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent entrusted with the
responsibility of delivering the message to the intended recipient, be
aware that any review, disclosure, copying or distribution of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication by mistake, please delete and notify the sender immediately.
Thank your for your compliance.