[Koha] 'timeout' changed

Katharina Penner katharina.penner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 01:13:05 NZST 2018

I guess I've made a stupid mistake and now cannot correct it.

While fixing settings in the Global systems preferences under
Administration I've changed in the 'timeout' line the '1d' to '1h', hoping
that this will reduce the timeout from one day to one hour. However, it
seems to have reduced it to one second! And I can do nothing in the system
because of such short time.
While now trying to change it back - as soon as I try to save the change it
says, Error, change possibly not saved. I guess I'm simply not quick enough
to do it all in one second!
Please help me to fix it back to 1d.

Katharina Penner