[Koha] How many libraries use Koha?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Aug 10 21:48:45 NZST 2018

Hi Chris,

a while ago this question was discussed on the list and we have since
been using an estimate of about 15.000 libraries:
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2016-August/046089.html

https://journal.code4lib.org/articles/1638 explains about how Koha was
started.

For the number of developers you can refer to the history file that is
part of Koha:
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=docs/history.txt;hb=HEAD

Some other stats on development:
http://git.koha-community.org/stats/koha-master/