[Koha] Koha Plugin Error: Cannot unpack file to the plugins directory. Please verify that the Apache user can write to the plugins directory.

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:21:39 NZST 2018

Ashok,

You are following out-dated instructions. Vimal's blog post which was
useful when published it, refers to way things were back in v 3.12 which is
like 11 versions OR 5+ years old.

Things have changed. Please refer to the "Plugin system" section of your
Koha user manual.

For 18.05 the relevant instructions are available at
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/html/14_plugins.html

cheers,
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg