[Koha] spine label fields

Ingrid Schiessl ingridschiessl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:36:47 NZST 2018

Hi Hira!

You can choose the field you want to print in : More > Tools > Catalog >
Label Creator.
You have to create a new Layout and edit the  'List Fields', you can
specify MARC subfields as a 4-character tag-subfield string: (ie. 254a for
the title field). You can also enclose a whitespace-separated list of
fields to concatenate on one line in double quotes. (ie. "099a 099b" or
"itemcallnumber barcode").

Other option is to set the system preference SpineLabelFormat.

Em ter, 7 de ago de 2018 às 02:58, Hira Akram <hira.akram at almusnet.com>
escreveu:

> Hi All,
> I am trying to print ddc number , barcode, year and author cutter on my
> spine label.
> I have added <itemcallnumber><barcode><year> in spine label preferences.
> But only barcode and sometimes ddc number is printing on label. Can anyone
> please explain how can How can I print year and author mark on label?
>
> Thanks.

*Ingrid Schiessl*
Bibliotecária (CRB 1/3084)

"Ela acreditava em anjos, e porque acreditava, eles existiam" (Lispector,
1977)