[Koha] Field 003 of Marc21

Ingrid Schiessl ingridschiessl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:32:39 NZST 2018

Hi Hira!

You can choose the field you want to print in : More > Tools > Catalog >
Label Creator.
You have to create a new Layout and edit the  'List Fields', you can
specify MARC subfields as a 4-character tag-subfield string: (ie. 254a for
the title field). You can also enclose a whitespace-separated list of
fields to concatenate on one line in double quotes. (ie. "099a 099b" or
"itemcallnumber barcode").

Em ter, 7 de ago de 2018 às 02:33, Hira Akram <hira.akram at almusnet.com>
escreveu:

> Hi,
> Where are you saving your author cutter? Because I am trying to save
> author cutter and print it on spine label. But I am not sure where to save
> it. I found on internet that Cutter-Sanborn Three-Figure Author Table may
> conform to Library of Congress item number practice so I am saving it in
> 050$b. but I am unable to print it in spine label. Which name should I use
> in spine label preferences to print it there?? Also, I want to print year
> in spine label which is saved in 260$c and I am using <year> in spine label
> system preference but it is not getting printed there.
> What should I do to print them??

*Ingrid Schiessl*
Bibliotecária (CRB 1/3084)

"Ela acreditava em anjos, e porque acreditava, eles existiam" (Lispector,
1977)