[Koha] Regional_Language_Display_Issue

Mohan Kumar K.V. moni090 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:01:15 NZST 2018

Hi Katrin,

My answers are inline blue in color .

so it's not the translations, but part of the record that's not showing?
Hm, that's different to what I thought initially. I am not sure what's
going wrong.

In which field did you catalog the title?

*We are entering in MARC filed 245a*

Are you working with the standard framework or have you changed/created
your own frameworks?

*We tried in both i e Default Frame Work and our own Framework - Both the
places it is not working.*

Does your record contain a correct LDR with the correct encoding setting?

*Can you please **through** some more light on above question.*

WIth regards

Mohan

--

With regards,