[Koha] List lost items that has been returned?

klas.blomberg at skovde.se klas.blomberg at skovde.se
Sat Apr 28 00:15:26 NZST 2018

Our plan is to use an external system for billing our users for lost books, and only mark them as lost in Koha.

I have all pieces in place, except one: we need to know what lost books that have been returned (in last week or some other specified period) so we can know what bills should be withdrawn from the external system.

Is this at all doable with Kohas reports? As the economic transactions not are going to take place in Koha there will be nothing in accountlines, and I haven't found any other candidates

Klas Blomberg
IT-bibliotekarie

Stadsbiblioteket
Skövde Kulturhus