[Koha] OAI Harvesing - 952 c - Shelving location | filed

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Fri Apr 27 08:59:11 NZST 2018

Hi Mohamed,

What do you by "harvesting data"? Are you exporting MARC records but unable
to see 952$c in the results?

A few things you can check:

- do the bib records you're exporting have attached items? If they don't,
there won't be any 952 fields
- make sure you did not check "Don't export items" in the export options
- in the "Koha to MARC mapping" under Administration, make sure that
"location" is indeed mapped to 952$c under the "items" tab

Hope that helps!

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE

Systems Librarian

libraries.cca.edu | vault.cca.edu | 510.594.3660

5212 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94618

1111 8th St., San Francisco, CA 94107

Preferred Pronoun(s): he/him