[Koha] Error with check in. id in two tables

Tom Obrien tobrienu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:15:21 NZST 2018

Hi all,
Sorry for taking you back. I encountered the same problem. From the
instruction, where do I place the command below. is it root terminal
or from mysql terminal? a step by step instruction to a novice like me
will help.
*Select * from old_issues where issue_id IN (<paste ID's here>)*

thank in advance.
Tom

Will be grateful for your help.