[Koha] Meeting invite & call for agenda items - April 11th, 2018: koha-US Users Group

koha-US Secretary secretary at koha-us.org
Sat Apr 7 06:27:01 NZST 2018

 Date: Wednesday, April 11th, 2018
Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM CDT (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+April+general+meeting&iso=20180411T1030&p1=5227&ah=1>
)
Location: https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564​
<https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564%E2%80%8B>
Agenda: *http://koha-us.net/index.php/Agenda2018-04-11
<http://koha-us.net/index.php/Agenda2018-04-11>*

On the agenda this month: breaking the Linux barrier. We want to talk about
ways koha-US can introduce Koha to librarians who typically aren't
comfortable with Linux.

   - If you have experience with compute sticks, raspberry pis, and the
   like, we want to talk pre-loaded test installations.

   - If you have experience installing Koha, we want you to share your
   experiences and notes!

As usual, we will also set aside time to talk about bugs, issues, and Koha
use in general. If you're running 17.11 currently, we would love to hear
about your experiences!

If you have a burning topic for the agenda, send it to secretary at koha-us.org

Meetings are held via Zoom video conferencing. A microphone and webcam are
recommended for optimal participation, but not required.

These meetings are free and open to any and all.

Jason Robb
koha-US secretary
secretary at koha-us.org