[Koha] Request for adding to List of Support Companies

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 02:10:40 NZST 2018

Hi, Mohamed. Nice to meet you :-D

On the community front page, there are some guidelines to get listed:
https://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/

below the information you need to supply, there are some remarks about the
required things.

El vie., 6 abr. 2018 a las 10:53, Mohamed Fekry Negm (<m.negm at live.com>)
escribió:

> Hi,
>

> Acutely I didn't receive any email asking for list requirements, we have
> many clients using Koha and Dspace, see the below examples, I followed the
> instructions on the website, our products in ALZAD concentrate on Open
> source software, also we are working on developing new module on Koha, so
> what the requirements for adding to the list if it still exists
>

> https://www.almajles.gov.ae:1818/
>

> http://library.eda.ac.ae/
>

> www.uaccc.org/en/opac-search/<http://www.uaccc.org/en/opac-search/>
>

> http://sdr.shjlib.gov.ae:8080