[Koha] Request for adding to List of Support Companies

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Sat Apr 7 01:12:50 NZST 2018

Hi Mohamed,

I do not think cross-posting to several lists is the best way to get an
answer (well apparently yes...)

Maybe you did not get a positive answer because you do not meet the few
requirements, like "link to the Koha website"?
What is your "KohaAcademic Open Sources Solutions by ALZAD" product?
It sounds very confusing to me. Did you customize a version of Koha? Are
the sources available?

Answering there questions may help you to get a positive answer (if this
list is still maintain).

Cheers,
Jonathan