[Koha] Display LOC/DDC in OPAC Normal View

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Sep 27 19:21:05 NZDT 2017

Hi Charlotte,

the normal views and result lists are generated from XSLT files. It
might be that displaying the LOC classification is not implemented there
at the moment.

Some examples on how to add to the files can be found on the wiki:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/XSLT_Library

You can also file a bug report as an enhancement request, listing the
MARC tag and subfields and how they should be displayed.

Hope this helps,

Katrin