[Koha] Title search in KOHA

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 21:15:08 NZDT 2017

Hi ,

I didn't test that before , but I think you need to remove every occurrence
of the word "TITLE:x" in that mapping file except the one you want ( 245a )

after that you need to rebuild your zebra
<https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-rebuild-zebra>index
,

( I'm not really sure that this is all you need to do )  so I don't advice
you to try that on a production server

as I mentioned to you, your problem is not only in the responsibility field
( 245c) it is with every occurrence of "TITLE" index .
in the example url that I sent to you there is no mention to Shakespeare in
245c at all ,
https://opac.kustar.ac.ae/cgi-bin/koha/opac-MARCdetail.pl?biblionumber=32490

245 1 4 *_a*The machine in the garden :
*_b*technology and the pastoral ideal in America /
*_c*Leo Marx.

but in 505 :
505 0 0 *_g*I.
*_t*Sleepy Hollow, 1844 --
*_g*II.
*_t*Shakespeare's American Fable --
*_g*III.

and that record was the first result in the search query
<https://opac.kustar.ac.ae/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?idx=ti&q=shakespeare>you
suggested .

Best wishes .

--