[Koha] Hidding branch

Hugh Rundle HughR at brimbank.vic.gov.au
Mon Sep 25 15:31:28 NZDT 2017

Hi Luis

Kelly's solution will hide items from those branches, but not the option in the pulldown menu itself. You can remove the option in the pulldown putting this line in OPACUserJS:

$("#branchloop option[value='branch:BRANCHCODE']").hide();

In the JQuery Library there is another possibility listed, though it appears this may no longer work in more recent versions:

$("#select_library option[value='branch:BRANCHCODE']").hide();

See: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library#Hide_branch_from_search_pulldown

cheers

Hugh Rundle
Acting Manager
Community Learning & Participation

Brimbank City Council
Brimbank Community and Civic Centre - 301 Hampshire Road, Sunshine

T +61 3 9249 4285
M +61 437 734 108
F +61 3 9249 4351

www.brimbank.vic.gov.au