[Koha] Check-out Counts difference

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:08:03 NZST 2017

In the test server, I observed, there seems to be Check-In issue as well
for these 16 titles, when I perform, Check-In, it won't be removed from the
display as well as Check-out counts.

since, I am unable to find any solutions and

>From the patron's perspective, I wanted their OPAC to be displayed accurate
information,I am planning for generating titles, for whom there is
mis-match between checkout counts and circulation history.

And I am expanding your SQL
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM old_issues WHERE returndate IS NULL to
-----------
SELECT items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author,borrowers.
firstname,borrowers.surname,
borrowers.cardnumber,borrowers.categorycode FROM old_issues
LEFT JOIN borrowers ON borrowers.borrowernumber=old_issues.borrowernumber
LEFT JOIN items ON old_issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber
LEFT JOIN biblio ON items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber
WHERE returndate IS NULL
It shows 16 problematic titles with other patron and biblio details.
later, setting up these 16 problematic title's Circulation history date
forcefully to some date ( today's date) in mysql. so that, both OPAC login
and Circulation checkout count and Circulation History could match.