[Koha] Some questions about virtualization.

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Mon Sep 18 22:39:21 NZST 2017

Hi,

We at Biblibre use LXD with Ubuntu Xenial as host and guest.
Super powerfull with a huge scalability, we run 50 Koha on one server.
In each container, unix user is always the same which makes scripting
very easy.
We use images to backup and create test/dev containers.

PS : to show lxd env in prompt we used a trick : "hostname -A" in PS1
instead of "hostname".

Regards,

--
Fridolin SOMERS