[Koha] Internal server error when trying to open Budget or Funds

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sat Sep 16 06:28:24 NZST 2017

Hi

When trying to click "Budgets" or "Funds" in Koha menu "Administration >
Acquisition parameters" just a blank page appears, saying "Internal
server error". Like this, of course, no new budget or fund can be added.

I am experiencing this on Koha 16.11.1 as well as on Koha 17.05.1 (but
not on Koha 16.11.4). I tried this as a user with the rights of a
"superlibrarian" as well as with a user with fewer permissions.

Has anyone experienced the same and can help, or should I maybe open a
bug case?

Best wishes: Michael