[Koha] Problem with migration from KOHA 3.20 to 16.11.11

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Sat Sep 16 01:31:33 NZST 2017

Paul,

I am sure you understood what I meant: the Koha debian packages are based
on Jessie (and so Ubuntu 16.04).
We had problems with Apache versions (2.4) and other Perl libs that were
not packaged/packagable easily for Wheezy.
Debian packages are generated by only 1 guy (Mirko) and developers are
(almost) all working on the same system. Same for the CI, we only run tests
on Ubuntu 16.04 and Jessie. If someone need Wheezy support (or any other
linux distro support), they can contact us and propose their help.

>From the wiki page:
"""
As of November 2016, the Debian packages for Koha are based on Jessie
(Debian 8). Xenial (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) is based on Jessie.
That means Ubuntu 14.04 LTS is no longer supported.
"""
+ http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-devel/2016-July/042874.html

Regards,
Jonathan