[Koha] Koha Data Migration and cover Image

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:23:44 NZST 2017

Hi,

Right now I'm not able to find out the document where I read about the
tentative date of Q1 2018. It came up during one of the post on the
PCC. activities.

What I can share right now is -
http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/PCC-2017-06.pdf

See the section "The PCC is moving forward to implement the
recommendations of the PCC ISBD and MARC Task Group, which call for
eliminating ISBD punctuation that coincides with MARC coding. As a
first step, OCLC and LC are creating test sets of records and a small
group is being formed to track the testing and analyze results."

The details of what punctuation to remove / replace is available here
- http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/documents/isbdmarc2016.pdf

cheers
idg
--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg