[Koha] Koha Data Migration and cover Image

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:12:33 NZST 2017

Chinmoy:

If you want a feature to come in into Koha the first step is to file a
bug report in the Koha bugzilla -
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/

Most features make it into Koha because some user institution
somewhere is funding the development of the feature. Development does
not happen out of thin air by developers who live and survive only on
adulation and the glory of writing Free Software. ;-)

Your requirement for punctuation and handling repeated fields are
already served by user specific XSLT mods supported by Koha since many
versions. See https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/XSLT_Library

cheers
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg