[Koha] Create log4pearl.conf for old Koha instance?

Prof. Lisandro Laura prof.llaura at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 11:40:30 NZST 2017

Hi Michael.
I did the following (INSTANCE stands for my koha instance name):

nano /etc/koha/sites/INSTANCE/log4perl.conf

Copy / Paste the content you share and replace with my INSTANCE name
"sandkasten"

chown root:biblioteca-koha /etc/koha/sites/INSTANCE/log4perl.conf
chmod 640 /etc/koha/sites/INSTANCE/log4perl.conf

After that, I added in my  "/etc/koha/sites/INSTANCE/koha-conf.xml"
<log4perl_conf>/etc/koha/sites/INSTANCE/log4perl.conf</log4perl_conf>

Rebooted my Koha server...

It seems to be working... but I don't know how to check if it is ok...
No crashes so far...
Could you please send a list of th content of
/etc/koha/sites/INSTANCE/ directory? I want to know if anything else
is missing there...
Best wishes,
Lisandro