[Koha] Just did an update and have some questions

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Sep 1 06:44:55 NZST 2017

Hi Doug,

Please wait a few days before reposting :)

The fix is for all Koha versions, yes.

The required module are listed as... 'required' when you execute `perl
koha_perl_deps.pl -a`

HTTPD::BENCH::ApacheBench and Test::DBIx::Class are for the test suite
WebService::ILS is for OverDrive
and Readonly::XS is an xs module for Readonly

With `apt show koha-common`, I see libreadonly-perl and libreadonly-xs-perl
in the dependency list.

Regards,
Jonathan