[Koha] Multiple level approvals for suggested titles and multiple levels late fee/fine slab

Manju N manjunayak1977 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 16:34:13 NZDT 2017

Dear All,

Anyone has customized the Koha for multiple level approvals of suggested
titles from the patrons/faculty in Acquisition module?  In our library, we
need multiple level approvals such as from the Head of Department and
Chairman, Library Committee/etc.

We also want to use multiple levels late fee/fine slab. Currently, Koha
supports only one late fee slab.  We would appreciate any comments or
suggestions that will help us to tweak the koha.

With Regards

Manju Naika,PhD

Asst.Librarian,IITB