[Koha] Reconfiguring the Intranet from 8080 to a real domain.

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:00:26 NZDT 2017

https can run on any port. 443 is just the default. Our site runs the opac
at https://koha.york.edu and librarian interface at
https://koha.york.edu:8443/ You will, of course, need the proper firewall
ports open, but at your gateway and on your linux OS host, and you'll need
to setup Apache properly.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

*Please contact helpdesk at york.edu <helpdesk at york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society