[Koha] List refinement/sorting

Kerrie Stevens KStevens at harvest.edu.au
Thu Oct 12 12:16:45 NZDT 2017

I have made a number of lists relating to our units. They contain relevant resources for each of the units being offered. Someone has asked – can these lists be sorted or refined to show only those titles available as ebooks, or other restrictions within the list items?

For example, when a user searches for results in the OPAC, there is a ‘refine your search’ panel down the left-hand side next to the results with options to  refine by item type, holding libraries, authors etc. Is there a way to turn this on for lists that have been pre-made so a student can further refine the items within a list?

Kerrie Stevens
Harvest Bible College