[Koha] Help Me

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Oct 10 01:56:45 NZDT 2017

Hi,

I see that you do have a local Koha install.  I am assuming that someone
set it up for you and that you are trying to do something with it now
that you have it set up?

I also see that you are coming from India.  You do well with your English.

Kindly add more details.

Am I right in thinking that you can log into your Koha page at
http://192.168.1.82:8080/?

Once you get there, have you been able to configure your library settings?

If your library is configured, have you been able to add items to your
library?

     - Tim Young