[Koha] Help Me

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Oct 10 01:45:37 NZDT 2017

Hi Rajesh

 > I am using the Koha Open Source library software ,so Please send me
 > the Details of Library Catalog add in koha  cloud base . i humbly
 > request please help me .

There is no such thing as an official "Koha cloud base". Maybe you are
customer of a specific endor, so you should contact this vendor.

 > My Koha Ip Address Is.   http://192.168.1.82:8080/

The given address is part of a private IP address range that cannot be
reached from the internet. So noone reading here will be able to access
this address.

Hope this helps

Best wishes: Michael