[Koha] Find unused (not linked) authority records

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Wed Nov 29 06:10:05 NZDT 2017

Thanks, Andreas & Gaetan! Both those responses were very useful. I think
the packaged "removed_unused_authorities" script is exactly what we want.
We're hosted by ByWater so I don't have direct database access or the
ability to run scripts on the server but hopefully passing this info along
will be enough.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE

Systems Librarian

libraries.cca.edu | vault.cca.edu | 510.594.3660

5212 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94618

1111 8th St., San Francisco, CA 94107

Preferred Pronoun(s): he/him

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 5:40 AM, Gaetan Boisson <gaetan.boisson at biblibre.com