[Koha] OAI-PMH Set Question

Alphie Garcia alphie at hawaii.edu
Wed Nov 8 14:42:57 NZDT 2017

Hi, everyone,

I'm a bit of a Koha newbie so I hope this is the appropriate place to send
this question.

I am trying to set up an OAI-PMH set in Koha that looks in the 949 field,
$a for OUWKanopy. This info is definitely in the MARC records I've uploaded
but for whatever reason, I get an error from Koha saying the set is empty.
To make things stranger: Koha accepts a set I created where I have it
looking in a custom 909 field $a field I set up, again looking for
OUWKanopy. When I run this set, it seems to pull data fine.

Am I missing something here as to why data can be pulled from one set and
not the other?

Thanks in advance for your help,