[Koha] Regarding change the case of text to proper case

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula tejoskumar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 03:55:36 NZDT 2017

Hi,

Our koha database is having data completely all text with upper case. We
wanted to change the case of the text. We wanted to change the case of text
to proper case.

I searched for how to go about, was able to do in mysql by exporting data
and re-importing after changing the text by exporting the data to excel.

But I could not get how I can do it with marcxml data. Could any one help
me with any mysql query for updating the marcxml data in changing the text
case.

--
Regards
T. Suresh Kumar