[Koha] Request for Information - reg...

Paramasivam J jparamasivam at ymail.com
Tue May 30 17:22:09 NZST 2017

Dear Sir,

Thanking you for your information. Can I download  latest version of Koha 17.05.00

1.  As per your website the following version is released

   -  Koha 16.05.13 release Wednesday May 24th, 2017.

2.  May I know How many  type of versions of Koha (Series)
     You have mentioned 16.11.08,      but I have downloaded 16.05.13 was released  on 24nd May 2017

       https://koha-community.org/

3.   So these bugs can not  be rectified or not  which are available 3.20.03

4.   Who is the authorised dealer in Bangalore , India. for Installation of Koha with latest version.

Plerase suggest me sir.

J Paramasivam