[Koha] Koha 16.05.13 release

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Sat May 27 14:50:11 NZST 2017

I'm having a similar problem on 16.11.07 built from source and running
on OpenSuse Leap 42.2

When our office manager goes in to update or create a patron it says the
passwords don't match and it
shows her name as the username before she does anything.  However it
only happens on her machine.
She's running on a new machine with Windows 10 installed.  She tried on
the front desk machine
(Window 7 upgraded to 10) and I tried it on my linux machine. Both of
the latter worked!

I'm seeing a bunch of:
AH01215: Use of uninitialized value $_[1] in read at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.18.2/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/IO/Handle.pm line 463.:
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/patroncards/home.pl, referer:
http://server2:8080/cgi-bin/koha/patroncards/home.pl
in the koha-error_log about the time she tried.  No such errors showed
up when I tried successfully.

I won't be able to get to the library until Sunday.  Any suggestions of
where to look?

--
Bob