[Koha] Koha: Call for volunteers for next release (17.11)

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu May 25 03:52:07 NZST 2017

Hi everybody,

The next development cycle of Koha (17.11) is going to start before the
month of May is out.
Over the next 6 months we will be building the latest, even more awesome,
release of Koha.  We strongly believe that having everybody involved is
fundamental to achieving this.

We want to build a task force and for that, we need to know who can commit
time and effort that we can count on, in order to estimate the goals we can
reach.
Even if you have never been involved in the Koha community but are using
Koha, you can help us by committing just a few hours each month:
library workers or support companies can contribute massively by providing
feedback, testing patches, contributing to the documentation or by getting
involved in other specific tasks. Even if you do not know how to code you
can help shape the next release and improve Koha.
If you want to help, or if you have specific requests for this release,
please let us know by completing this form:

    > https://framaforms.org/ready-to-help-the-koha-community-1493918217 <

Just a couple of hours per month dedicated to the project is a huge help!

If you want to help but do not know how or where to start, just let us know
and we will guide you!

You can contact me (Jonathan) using this email address.
Or Nick Clemens nick .AT. bywatersolutions .DOT. com

For Spanish speakers:
    Tomas Cohen Arazi - tomascohen .AT. gmail .DOT. com
For French speakers:
    Jonathan Druart - jonathan.druart .AT. bugs.koha-community .DOT. org

Note: If you are employee of a support company your boss should have
already filled the form, do not do it.

Best regards,
Jonathan Druart  on behalf of the Koha community