[Koha] Fwd: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 3.22.21 release

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Tue May 23 13:02:11 NZST 2017

Whilst I know very well that its just a change of numbering, nonetheless
I had a little twinge to read of the demise of Koha 3.x.  Irma had just
a handful of clients on Koha 2.9, which was pretty neat eh, but I
remember the first time she showed me Koha 3.0.  I couldn't believe the
difference, and how smart it looked. And all those extra features.  And
then over the years it just got better and better.

So congratulations and thank you to all the librarians, the developers,
the translators, the writers of documentation, the Release Managers and
the Release Maintainers who made Koha 3.x the best ILS around in its
time.  And particular congratulations to Julian who kept 3.22 going
through 21 maintenance releases. Awesome!

So now we have 16.11 and in a few days we'll have 17.05.  What an
incredible project.  Congratulations to every contributor and every user
wherever you are.

Ma tini ma mano ka rapa te whai.

Bob
Calyx