[Koha] Deleting all records in Koha

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:12:47 NZST 2017

If I select the record from the search I get an error 404 stating that the
requested page is not available.

That's the expected behavior, means the original removal from the database
worked as intended.

I also reindex zebra with the command #: sudo koha-rebuild-zebra –f –v
instancename as shown in the attached file and the same problem occurs.

Now this is weird. In the attached file everything seems in order and
running with '-f' means it will clean the original index and run through
the whole records table.

What happens if you create a test biblio record and run the same command
again?

Pedro Amorim