[Koha] Customizing Labels in Label Creator -- Help

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri May 12 20:23:04 NZST 2017

Hi,

Il 11/05/2017 21:00, Boulier, Jack ha scritto:
> I am attempting to bring in several of the Koha fields from the cataloging side into my labels
>. I am able to collect items from the Marc21 record without any problems.
>But I cannot seem to get the syntax for exporting the Koha fields such a s the 8 field, or the alpha fields below it.

A solution could be do a work like this:
http://kohageek.blogspot.it/2013/07/how-to-create-barcodelabel-using.html

To extract marc data with SQL you need to use special XML handling functions
Read here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Query_MARC
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library

Extra info:
http://news.nexpresslibrary.org/the-redesigned-label-creator/

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche