[Koha] Two printing dialogues when printing cart - a bug?

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri May 5 05:18:25 NZST 2017

Hi

Today we found the following behavior of Koha: In the OPAC we added a
book to the cart, then opened the cart which offers a link entitled
"Print". When clicking it the webbrowser will not only one printing
dialogue but TWO (one exactly behind the other one). Sometimes the
dialogue even crashes.

This was tested on a prooductive system as well as on my own demo
installation (both 16.11.0) and also at a demo installation by Bywater
Solutions (Koha 16.11.04).

It happens on Ubuntu 16.04 when using Mozilla Firefox 53.0, but not when
using Opera 12.16 or Chromium 58.0.

It also happens on Windows 7 when using Firefox 48.0.

Is this maybe a bug that I should file?

Best wishes: Michael